Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day Before Surgery

Ughhh is all I can feel or say right now. I don't think all the meds in the world could change the way I feel at this very moment. Today is 4th of July and fireworks and barbqued foods are the last thing on my mind.

Cole is a cranky boy today but thats fine with me I've been holding him since yesterday. I don't want to put him down and know that I have to hand him over tomorrow. I'm sure any mother in my shoes would feel the anixety I have going on right at this moment.

Just wanted to thank everyone who has shared words of encouragement or has been praying and reading Cole's blog and keep passing his story around. Lets save babies through pulse ox and CHD awarness.

#corasaveslives I've been thanking God everyday for Cole's failed pulse ox test because we have the chance to fix him. God bless all the angel babies who lost their fight to CHD's and to those who did not get pulse ox, may their parents find peace and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment