Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 5 Eat Boy Eat

If Cole would eat we may be able to get out of here sooner. Cole must really like it here because until he eats and gains weight we will be right where we're at. I'm thinking about forwarding our mail here hmmmmm.  So since Cole is getting so tired when he eats we now have a NG tube. 

The NG tube took about 3 tries and it wasn't my favorite part of the day at all. I don't think it was Coles favorite part of the day either. The feeds are going good now through the NG I'm exhausted Cole is exhausted. We are both ready for sleep. 

Dylan and I both learned the basics about the NG and I'm not looking forward to putting it in if we get sent home with it. Cole has been a fussy man today and we have raided the toy room here for things to keep him entertained. 

Hoping tomorrow is a better day echo in the morning and praying no more apnea spells tonight. He will sleep on a crazy looking wedge tonight to rule out the cause of apnea being reflux. Also another X-ray in the early AM as today was still hazy. Our goal day to get out of here is Saturday the 13th of July. 

Cole is wiped out after the whole NG thing

Daddy rocking Cole 

The sleeping wedge.  Looks crazy right??

Changing wedge is taking up tons of room in crib

Cole and Mommy.  I'm just so happy to have my baby 

My happy little Giants fan. Even on the not so best of days he can smile.  This boy is my HERO 

Cole has all the fun crib toys here lol


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love all his little thing to keep him distracted. It's amazing to see that smile and make me feel like he knows he's gunna be just fine. Hope you guys get a good nights rest and have a better day tomorrow. Hope lil ironman gets good rest too. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete