Monday, July 15, 2013

10 Days Post-Op

Today is Monday and it has been 10 days since Coles OHS. Wow how time flies. 

We are still working with Coles pain levels being pretty high but we are getting his pain meds in tune. Why on earth do they think just tylenol is going to ease his pain. Guess they know better, they are the doctors right ??? 

I called Coles pediatrician today and voiced my concerns about the increasingly bad reflux he is having. The doctor is concerned but with everything you have to start from the bottom and work your way up. So step 1 we change his formula. Cole is now on Alimentum a hypoallergenic formula for food allergies and protein sensitivity. By Wednesday we will know if we are on the right track. We have a GI doctor appointment in our near feature. 

Today I noticed something amazing my son is gaining weight and looks pudgy I LOVE IT. Cole takes 4-5 ounces now every 3 hours.  He looks so healthy and pink and now round. Can't wait to see how much he weighs on Friday at his Cardiolgy appointment.   

Love this 

My handsome growing boy 

Getting chunky I love it 

Peas & Carrots ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment