Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 4 ICU Graduate

Cole is officially an ICU graduate. Yay so proud of my boy. I thought at one point we're not ready for this but honestly it was more of I wasn't ready to be out of the ICU. I felt a safety there and the fear of going home with out a nurse or doctor is hindering in the back of my mind. 

Our Super Cole has an o2 reading of 100% how awesome is that. Might I also include he doesn't sleep as much as he did before his surgery. Not to worry he is a cutie so I don't mind him being awake so much. 

Not sure how long we will be here but  I'm sure with all the progress he has made thus far we shouldn't be here long. Cole will be happy to be in mommy a bed and back to being the little prince of the house. 

On a personal note I can't wait to have a home cooked meal as I'm sure my hubby feels the same. The free washers and dryers here are amazing. I'm sure the staff here was thankful we did our laundry lol. Also took full advantage of the showers too. Dylan and I took shifts to look after Cole. So blessed to have Dylan as my husband and my children's Father. 


Mommy and Cole in our new room 

Daddy and Cole in the new room

New bed less wires we love it


No pictures please I'm trying to sleep mommy 

Cole loves this crib toy keeps him very entertained 

Getting stronger by the day. Ready to bust out of this joint soon mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment