Monday, June 17, 2013

We Have A Surgery Date

Well we have a surgery date July 5th at Seattle Children's . I couldn't be happier or more afraid for my Cole. Our surgeon is Dr. Permut and what I've researched he is amazing. I should have an appointment to meet with him sometime this week.  Cole is now 7 lbs 8 oz !!!! Wooohoooo we've made the goal weight now anything else he gains is an added bonus. 


 My mom is here from California spending time with Cole and helping us out. What a huge blessing it has been having her here. My in laws will be up sometime next week to meet and spend time with Cole and to take the other children to back to California with them while the surgery happens. I am sleeping a little more and Cole sleeps more through the night uninterrupted. I do let him sneak in my bed every so often I have to get my snuggle times in with his as much as I can. 

I have so many fears going on in my head and just need to trust that this is all in the Lords hands. We have another cardiology appointment on June 24th and will find out about the pre-op appointment at that time. 



                            " I will be with you. I will not leave you, nor forsake you."                                                                                ~Joshua 1:5

1 comment:

  1. Saw your blog through Cora's Story on facebook. Your precious baby and family will be in my prayers! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete