Sunday, June 9, 2013

23 Days Old

I can't belieive my baby boy is already 23 days old. He is still tiny growing pretty slow, that of course is to be expected. He still eats every 2 hours and is up to 3oz each feeding. The spitting up is getting better and his bm's are happening daily now (TMI sorry).  Newborn sizes are all that seem to fit him. Pet peeve why are newborn socks so big for newborns?
Cole is starting to coo and make all those cute noises. He is doing great on the soy so far. Of course soy formula stains and stinks more but I'll take that any day over Cole being in tummy pain and gassy.
I heard from the cardiologist office I can't believe they didn't get to making an appointment to present Coles case to the surgeons. I guess there is only one lady who schedules those and she just so happened to be off when I called on Friday. I'm a little irrated to say the least. Guess I'll be bugging her tomorrow. Our next cardiology appointment is this Friday June 14th they are going to do another echo.
As for some happier news in the Pombo house. Cole has slept in his crib for the past 2 nights yay. I am very excited for this milestone.  I mean don't get me wrong I love snuggling my boy but I'm kind of a bed hog, just ask my hubby. I have to be honest I'm still totally freaked to find him not breathing in his crib but I have a  monitor to alert me if he quits breathing on it's way. Thanks Grandma Caren for the monitor.
:) next update Friday after our appointment. Thank you everyone for all the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment