Saturday, June 7, 2014

Here in this moment

As I plan out Cole's 1st Birthday/Heart Birthday party I am just amazed at how so much has changed. At this time last year I was not planning a party I was making arrangements for something no parent should ever have to plan.  I lived with my heart in the pit of my stomach 24/7. I can remember holding Cole all day, I don't think I put him down much at all. Cole still has his struggles but we will get to the root of the problem soon enough. I want so bad for all my fears to disappear but for now I will remember I am blessed to be here at this very moment in time with Cole. I cannot wait to celebrate with my Super Cole. My amazing gift received received from God.


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen~ Hebrews 11:1



No comments:

Post a Comment