Monday, August 19, 2013

3 months old & 6 weeks post op

It's been awhile since I've updated. It's been a journey to say the least. Very very hectic in the Pombo house. 

 Today was our 6 week post op echo. Cole is now 12 lbs 1oz and 23 inches long just 6 weeks ago he was released from the hospital he was only 8lbs 21inches long. 

My little man is a fighter though the fear of losing him I think will never go away. I have to return to work in 20 days I'm sad  and scared to leave him but know I must do this for my family. We can no longer survive if I don't work. 

Cole often has spells of getting dusky and purplish. Today's o2 levels were low reading 93% Two hours later they rose to 100% thank The Lord.  Dr. M said babies o2's will be lower when sleeping especially heart babies. So Cole was given a clean bill of health and Dr. M will see him in 6 months!!! Great news but I'm wondering why I feel so cruddy. I wish this uneasy feeling would fade. It's been traumatic for all involved.

One day at a time and faith that all will continue to go well for my sweet boy. 

I love to laugh at mommy 

Always ready to fight 

My handsome boy 

Mommy loves to wear me 

Mr. King Cole 3 month birthday 

1 comment:

  1. My son is over a year post of from his 2nd surgery and even though his issue is "corrected" that uneasy feeling never goes away.
    Glad to hear he is doing so well!
    We will continue to pray

    ReplyDelete