Friday, March 6, 2015

Zofran Lawsuit Did you Take in your 1st Trimester?



So this has been a topic on my blog once before and it caused an up roar which resulted in me taking it down. Here we are again, did you take Zofran during your 1st Trimester and your baby was born with a birth defect?

 Well guess what, I DID take this crap the real Zofran because I was extremely sick and couldn't stop throwing up I was only 6 weeks pregnant with Cole at this time. Today I seen this ad so I called the number and spoke with a Lawyer. This isn't about searching for money this is about the principal that these doctors throw us meds that they don't know what it can do to our unborn fetus's. If you think you have been effected by this drug click on the link below. With all of us we can make sure another baby doesn't result from a birth defect by a sick mama that has been prescribed this drug.



http://zofranresourcecenter.com/

3 comments:

  1. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards.
    Zofran birth defects lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post.every patient can take our free service go to our website and take in in our hand zofran lawsuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side... Good job...Keep it up Zofran Lawsuit Help Center

    ReplyDelete