Friday, February 27, 2015

Stanford Children's aka LPCH Sleepover

So we were admitted to LPCH last night. Just so you know nothing serious his pulmonary Dr. thought it would be best to stay and have his testing done today because Coles blue spells and o2's have been crappy these days. So here we are watching Frozen for the hum-tenth million time. I have to say I don't mind although the nurses might when I belt off into Elsa or Anna singing voices lol. Enough joking lets get to why we are here. Cole needs an angiogram and bubble echocardiogram today and will be completely put under. These test will ultimately determine what is going on and what course of action will be taken to fix the problem and or problems. IV team came to prep for Coles iv should be about 30 mins he had numbing patches on his hands right now to lessen the pain of getting poked.

I know one thing is certain Cole is so strong and happy. He makes me melt and well some people are worth melting for as the great Olaf says. I'm not sure what time the tests will take place put I'm sure it will be by mid afternoon. Hubby and I will not be with Cole during these test since he will have two anesthesiologist teams cardiac and pulmonary in the surgical room. Has to take place in there since he will be under general anesthesia. Praying is all we an do and I can feel it in my heart all will be okay. 

To be continued........... 

               The Pombo's are back 

     Cole last night with baby (his blanket)

       Daddy and Cole deep in thought

       Cool numbing patches. He thinks?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment