Thursday, October 2, 2014

Little Brother Cole


Today is a bittersweet day. All who know me know I love being pregnant and having babies. That moment when they turn on all the lights in the birthing room and you feel the lights warmth and see the fuzz rise as they get the blankets ready. The over coming of every emotion possible when your baby is first welcomed into this world.  The smell of sweet newborn breath, the new baby smell that you just cant get enough and wish you could bottle that smell because it doesn't last long the feel of their soft hair on your lips or cheek and most of all the walking on clouds for the first few weeks of your little ones new life. I've got to experience all of those glorious moments 6 times, 6 amazing times.  I will miss those moments but the memories will be forever embedded in my mind. After tons of deliberation it was decided that Cole would be our last baby. With that decision lots of fears surfaced, what if we lose his to this CHD monster. Really all those what if's are just that. Tonight as I look at him playing in his carseat as we waited in the car it all made sense no other baby could ever replace Cole ever. The way he is totally obsessed with frozen is a little crazy I gotta admit but it's his thing and I wouldn't take him any other way broken heart and all. I know I am making the right choice in getting this done. It doesn't hurt to always be excited of all the grandkids I will have some day either ;-)

Cole you are my baby and always be your siblings little brother I think that is a special thing for a special little guy.  

                  
                                               Cole loves bath time with his big brothers 

No comments:

Post a Comment