Monday, July 21, 2014

365 Days Post-Op

 I am a little late blogging but 365 days can you believe it???

On July 5th 2013, I wish the me today could of talked to the me 365 days ago to let me know everything would work out just how it should. I am so blessed to have my baby healthy and walking yes walking even trying to run.

Cole's Heartiversary celebration was AMAZING !!! I thank each and everyone who attended. My special thanks was to Icing Smiles and my Sugar Angel Jessica who created a special Super Cole Cake and my friend Gia with Sweeties for all the awesome superhero decor she created for Cole. My heart was so happy it was overflowing with love, excitement, and I was so proud of my warrior he ran played laughed it was a great day to say the least. We celebrated in the coolest private play room ever.

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for Cole and I am truly blessed which I can't even say that enough. 365 day's I am still in a haze a whole year has gone by so much has happened and with faith when it was hard Cole is still with me. Little by little I am becoming me and less paranoid with Cole. Not completely gone with worry but it's a lot better.  God is amazing.

Here are some pictures from the party.


My Sugar Angel Jessica

Cole's Dream Cake

Decor by Sweeties

Cole Loved the Cake


Happy Birthday/ Heartday  
Cole the Fireman 


Cole being Serious as Usual 
 My Bow Tie Baby 

Miracle Baby

Cole Really LOVED LOVED his Cake :)

1 comment:

  1. Hai, friends…BBR hospital is the Best cardiology Hospital in Balanagar , specialized in providing best cardiology, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology services and more in Hyderabad .

    ReplyDelete