Monday, May 27, 2013

You think you know but do you???


We never know in life how things will unfold. We try to visualize it but in the end its all up to God. You go about your daily life busy everyday work, sleep,eat ,clean, cook,  the days end and we do it all over again the next day. As days pass into weeks months years we think very little of the time past. You never really notice the bigger picture till you are forced to look more closely at life.

 I am starting this blog to share my Son's journey with CHD as it unfolds before mine and my families vary eyes. I will try and share as often as I can as the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into months. 

 I live in Washington state. The pulse ox screening has been in effect for the last 6 month's in the hospital I had my baby in. I thank God everyday for everyone who fought hard to get this bill passed in my state. 

Everyone should be aware of CHD Congenital heart defects are responsible for more deaths in the first year of life than any other birth defects, the National Institutes of Health reports. 



                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Everyone do you live? My son's heart story is almost identical to yours. I delivered at St Petes in Olympia ans have spent the last 3 months at children's in seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Renton , Washington. I delivered @ Valley Medical Center. I have to go to Seattle Childrens's also.

    ReplyDelete